Disney Mickey Mouse Fun Bedding Comforter Set with Fitted Sheet Twin Size

Disney Mickey Mouse Fun Bedding Comforter Set with Fitted Sheet Twin Size
Licensed Disney Mickey Fun Twin Size Comforter set. Full Size Also Available

I loved the look of this set as did my 4 year old. I wish that I had read the description more carefully. 100% Polyester! If your child is a hot sleeper, move on to something else. I will keep the comforter and make sure I use a top sheet with it in the future. The fitted sheet and pillow case I am getting rid of. It is a nice set as far as the design and colors, but hate the 100% polyester.

Description :
  • Licensed Disney Mickey Fun Comforter Set
  • 1 Comforter (63"x86")
  • 1 Fitted Sheet (39"x75")
  • 1 Standard Pillowcase (20"x30")
  • Machine washable. 100% Polyester
Disney Mickey Mouse Fun Bedding Comforter Set with Fitted Sheet Twin Size