KingLinen Black Down Alternative Comforter Set Full - Queen

KingLinen Black Down Alternative Comforter Set Full - Queen
I could not be more pleased with this comforter. It feels great on the skin and is pleasantly warming. I sleep in a very cold house and this manages to keep me warm. I did not expect this high level of quality at such a reasonable price. I was looking for a black comforter with no feathers or any other animal products and this fit the bill. Now I would recommend this to anyone looking for some new bedding.

Soft and luxurious plush down alternative comforter set. Sham(s) included..
Features :
  • Color: Black
  • 100% Hypoallgenic Poly Fiber Fill Down Alternative
  • Comforter set includes 1 comforter, 2 shams
  • Comforter 88-inch by 88-inch, shams 20-inch by 26-inch
  • Comforter set fabric content: 100-percent polyester
  • Machine washable
  • Washing instructions: machine wash in cold water, tumble dry low
  • Size: Full/Queen
This set includes :
  1. Comforter (88"x88")
  2. Shams (20"x26")
KingLinen Black Down Alternative Comforter Set Full - Queen