THE REAL STYLE DUVET COVER

THE REAL STYLE DUVET COVER
Saw this and instantly fell in love with it! Love the city out line of the pattern that's on one side, and the other side which matches the pillow cases, it arrived today and straight away I stripped my old bed covers to replace them with this and it looks amazing!

The print is perfect and the colours compliment any colour under the sun! I have pink and black wall paper and it just goes so well! So happy I purchased this product and would recommend it to everyone! If you're worried about the feel of the material, don't! It's very comfortable to touch, lying in it as I'm writing this review and I feel ready to fall asleep again!

This duvet cover has the added advantage of being reversible. On the under side is a design made up of varying city names written in black against a grey background, which matches the pillow case design. The only thing I wasn't expecting is that the bottom section of the duvet top is more charcoal grey than a really saturated black.

THE REAL STYLE DUVET COVER