Real Tree Xtra Mini Comforter Set, Queen, Tan, Camo

Real Tree Xtra Mini Comforter Set, Queen, Tan, Camo
Real Tree Xtra Mini Comforter Set by 1888 Mills. Bring the look of nature indoors. Perfect for the outdoors enthusiast! Machine washable for easy care. The Queen camouflage set consists of one comforter and two shams.

Looks good with the sheets I got from wall mart. The color of the sheets are a little off but woodland camo is woodland camo unless it's orange or pink camo. All in all it still pretty nice for the price, could have been a little thicker but I like it. I got this comforter because I like camo and I'm also a pretty big duck dynasty fan so it goes great with my collection. Great buy for the price

Features :
  • 60% cotton/40% polyester
  • Imported
  • One mini set has (1) 86-inch by 90-inch Queen comforter and (2) 20-inch by 26-inch shams
  • 60% cotton/40% polyester
  • Machine Wash Cold and tumble dry low or line dry
  • Additional accessories shown are not included

Real Tree Xtra Mini Comforter Set, Queen, Tan, Camo