Catherine Flocking Black and Red Comforter Set

Catherine Flocking Black and Red Comforter Set
I Actually like the comforter set. It's smaller than i expected for a Queen size and it doesn't exactly keep you warm and if you are sharing your bed with a special someone you might want to add extra blankets because you cannot share this comforter with anyone.

There just isnt enough material to do that. It's very pretty, looks exactly like the picture and it goes nicely with the decor of my romantic bedroom. I will be ordering a king size duvet that looks similar to this for extra length and comfort but its a nice set and i do not regret buying it. I made it work for me and now it does. I'm happy I bought it! Here's a few pictures of well it goes in my room.

Description :
  • 7-Piece comforter set includes 1 comforter, 2 shams, 1 bedskirt, 3 decorative cushions
  • Comforter 86-inch by 86-inch, shams 20-inch by 26-inch, bedskirt 60-inch by 80-inch+14-inch
  • Comforter set fabric content: 100-percent polyester
  • Washing instructions: machine wash in cold water, tumble dry low
Catherine Flocking Black and Red Comforter Set