Chezmoi Collection White Goose Down Alternative Comforter

Chezmoi Collection White Goose Down Alternative Comforter
Great quality, very cloud-like softness and it fluffs well, creating a very inviting look to your bed. I had a hard time leaving my bed in the morning. It looks heavy but is light enough to keep me warm and comfortable at night. The edges of the fabric are double stitched for durability which is a good thing. I can see this last for years. I love it! I have a queen sized bed but I ordered the king size comforter because I like how it flows down to the sides just enough to reach the bottom of the box spring but not too long to touch the floor.

Description :
  • Luxury goose down-alternative comforter for year round
  • Box stitching design to avoid any shifting, Piped edges and four corner tabs to anchor duvet cover.
  • Full/Queen Comforter size is 88"x88"
  • 100-Percent Hypo-allergenic, Allergy Free Poly Fiber
  • Care Instruction: Machine wash gentle cycle with cold water. (Sun dry or low tumble dry)
Chezmoi Collection White Goose Down Alternative Comforter