7-Piece Queen Leopard Micro Suede Comforter Set

7-Piece Queen Leopard Micro Suede Comforter Set
So as a college student moving into her first apartment, I really needed a bed set that would really make my room pop and feel mature and homey. Somehow I came across this bed set and just fell in love . I read the reviews and alot of them were mixed but I still decided to take a chance. As soon as I got the piece and put it on my bed, I knew it was the best decision I could have made by purchasing this. I have absolutely no complaints . Comes with pillow cases and 3 decorative pillows which gives my bedroom a classy look .

Description :
  • 7-Piece comforter set includes 1 comforter, 2 shams, 1 bedskirt, 2 square cushions, 1 breakfast cushion
  • Comforter 86-inch by 86-inch, shams 20-inch by 26-inch+3-inch, bedskirt 60-inch by 80-inch+15-inch, square cushions 18-inch by 18-inch, breakfast cushion 12-inch by 16-inch
  • Comforter set fabric content: 100-percent polyester
  • Color: Brown; Available matching curtains listed separately
  • Washing instructions: machine wash in cold water, tumble dry low
7-Piece Queen Leopard Micro Suede Comforter Set