Homehug 1800 Pinch Pleat Puckering Comforter Set

Homehug 1800 Pinch Pleat Puckering Comforter Set
I love the design and color! I just received my Grey-colored set and very fond of its pleat design. It's very very special. Unlike those sets i ever bought from Amazon, this one has an unique design. I'm very fond of this kind of design because it shows one's taste. The great color looks exactly as it's presented; it also matches my black and white stripe themed bedroom. It's been washed and dried and it still looks great. They hold tight and the color has not been faded away. I have a king size bed with a pillow top mattress. I got exactly what I wanted, it looks beautiful, feels soft and comfortable. You will not be disappointed.

Description :
  • Brand:Homehug,Pattern:Solid
  • Material:Polyester,Style:Modern
  • Fill material:100% Polyester,Color:Grey
  • Queen Size:Comforter 86x90 Inch,Pillow Case 20x26 Inch x2
  • King Size:Comforter 104x92 Inch,Pillow Case 20x36 Inch x2
Homehug 1800 Pinch Pleat Puckering Comforter Set