Realtree All Purpose Comforter Set, Queen

Realtree All Purpose Comforter Set, Queen
Finally, I gave into purchasing this. I'll be the first to admit that this is excessively expensive. $75 to $100 would be a more reasonable price for what one receives in the bag. However, I am very pleased with this set! The quality is impeccable. The comforter isn't very thick; however, the durability is obvious. The pattern is beautiful and very realistic.

I was afraid that on something of this scale, the Realtree pattern would look fake/blurry, but it is hi-def quality. The colors are very earthy and natural. The bed skirt is perfect. The pillow shams aren't stretchy or flimsy. I feel as if I put my $150 to great use by purchasing this, as it is worth every single penny.

Description :
  • Queen comforter set includes: queen comforter, queen bedskirt and 2 standard pillow shams
  • Cotton/poly blend; matching comforter set and accessories available
  • Machine wash and tumble dry low in commercial appliances
Realtree All Purpose Comforter Set, Queen