3 Piece Duvet Cover Set (Queen, Grey) Duvet Cover with 2 Pillow Shams

3 Piece Duvet Cover Set (Queen, Grey) Duvet Cover with 2 Pillow Shams
This bedding is so soft and warm yet breathable. When I received this I washed it easily,and then put it on the bed any wrinkles from the dryer smoothed out with my hand. I love the design. To keep the comforter in the duvet there is a series of buttons on the bottom to keep it in. It was a bit of a challenge to get my comforter into the duvet as the comforter I have is so thick. Once it was in it was worth it because it looks and feels awesome. It feels better then the comforter itself because the design of the comforter I have on my bed has raised fabric on it which leaves sleep mark patterns on my face when I wake up

Description :
  • Duvet cover measures 90 x 90 inch with hidden button closure; 2 pillowcases or shams measures 20 inch x 26 inch with 2 inch flange
  • Made from brushed microfiber the fabric is exceptionally soft and iron easy; it is fade and stain resistant; it is processed to protect against any shrinkage after washing
  • Machine washable at hot 140°F or 60°C; do not bleach; tumble dry normal; iron at normal temperature; for softer feel wash it before use
  • Comforter sold separately not in set
  • You are covered by our 30 day no questions asked money back guarantee
3 Piece Duvet Cover Set (Queen, Grey) Duvet Cover with 2 Pillow Shams